|via: thelegendofhomestuck source: yencid||3 hours ago with 46,071 notes|
do you ever get the urge to get up in the middle of the night while everyone else is fast asleep and just walk places and to be completely alone and entirely dedicated to your thoughts
yes but the problem is i dont want to get murdered u feel me
i feel you
we all feel you
why are so many people touching me
This is why you don’t walk around in the middle of the night
|via: the-perks-of-being-superwholock source: localised||3 hours ago with 401,169 notes|
why would you be proud of being awkward
Why wouldn’t you be proud of being awkward?
|via: sunnylia source: nedbert||3 hours ago with 314 notes|
MY BOOK IS LOCKED IN A CLASSROOMN
I TOLD THIS REALLY NICE KID WHO NEVER CAUSES TROUBLE AND HEREACHED INTO HIS BACKPACK AND PULLED OUT A KEYCHAIN WITH KEYS TO THE CLASSROOM AND UNLOCKED IT FOR ME??
update i asked him why he had those keys and he said “its not important” im so lost
|via: sunnylia source: jonandtheon||3 hours ago with 12,940 notes|
One thing that makes me different from everyone else? Um, me and my brother share the same birthday but we’re nine years apart, that counts as something (and if that doesn’t count then I’ll use the “there’s only one me in the entire world” card).
|3 hours ago with 1 note|
My favourite day of the week is any day that I don’t have to get up and go to school
|3 hours ago|
Can you just imagine what would happen if they invented a machine that could bring fictional characters to life
You could insert the characters description and the machine would pop out the living, breathing version of it.
|via: beingapotterheadisawesome||3 hours ago with 109 notes|
- Daniel Randcliffe's favorite HP book is Chamber of Secrets, Emma Watson's favorite HP book is Prisoner of Azkaban and Rupert Grint's favorite HP book is The Goblet of Fire.
- Neville asked the Sorting Hat to be put in Hufflepuff because he found Gryffindor's reputation bravery intimidating.
- Most of the members of the Black family are named after stars.
- Voldemort cannot love because he was conceived under the effects of a Love Potion.
- The first Harry Potter novel was published in 1998, the same year that the final Battle of Hogwarts take place. "I open at the close."
- J.K. Rowling has said that when she took an online Sorting Hat quiz it sorted her into Hufflepuff.
- Both Sirius and Fred, Hogwarts pranksters from different generations, died laughing.
- Tom Marvolo Riddle is also an anagram for "immortal odd lover."
- Slytherin house was the first and last house mentioned in the series.
- October 9 of 1995, Dumbledore's Army meets in the Room of Requirement for the first time to practice the Disarming Charm.
- In the movie scene "Nineteen Years Later", Tom Felton's girlfriend Jade Gordon makes an appearance as Draco's wife, Astoria Greengrass.
- Voldemort is bald because this way people can't use his hair in a Polyjuice Potion.
- Ron's Patronus is a Jack Russel Terrier, which are know for chasing otters. Hermione's Patronus happens to be an otter.
- Voldemort's Boggart would take the shape of his own corpse, since death was his greatest fear.
- Voldemort was 71 years old when he died on May 2, 1998.
- A Patronus is a physical representation of one's soul. Since James Potter's is a stag and Lily's is a doe, they are literally soul mates.
- Molly Weasley's brothers Gideon and Fabian were killed by Death Eaters in the first war.
- Even though he feared death, Voldemort could not become a ghost because his soul was so damaged.
- George would never be able to evoke a Patronus Charm after Fred's death.
- A Patronus often mutates to take the image of the love one's life because they so often become the happy thought that generates a Patronus.
- Bellatrix Lestrange is actually in love with Voldemort.
- After Kingsley Shacklebolt became the new Minister of Magic, he told all who participated in the Battle of Hogwarts they could have a job as an Auror without N.E.W.T.s.
- Snape hates Neville so much because Neville could have been the other Chosen One, meaning that Lily would have survived.
- The third scent Hermione could smell emanating from the Amortentia (love potion) was that of Ron's hair.
- Minerva McGonagall played on the Gryffindor Quidditch team while she attended Hogwarts.
- The Elder Wand is the only known wand in existence with a hair from the tail of a Thestral at its core.
- Dumbledore was gay, and he was in love with Grindelwald.
|via: primzilla||3 hours ago with 159,008 notes|
How often did Lily orgasm when she had sex with James?
|via: fuckyeahjily source: harrypottersmum||3 hours ago with 324 notes|